Cura is on a mission to be the leading provider of cannabis oil to both consumers and premium edible brands in legal US and international markets. Proud to be called one of Oregon’s Best Companies to Work for by Oregon Business Magazine, and recently listed by Portland Business Journal as the #1 fastest-growing private company in the state, we bring our exciting values-based culture with us to California, Nevada and Arizona, with additional expansion on the horizon.
Our goal is to set standards at every level, and leave a legacy behind that will make the pioneers before us proud. From developing the purest and most potent products, to giving back to our community, to hiring the most culturally diverse team in the business, and making it a priority to elevate women in leadership positions — we take our responsibility within the industry seriously.
We are continuously seeking results-driven superstars to join our team and help shape the future of cannabis around the world. Changemakers and innovators are encouraged to apply.
Working at Cura
- Values-driven – Everything we do here is built upon six core values: customer welfare, candor, driving results, thriving on rapid change, striving to be a superstar while hiring and mentoring superstars.
- Health Benefits – Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage. The company pays 90% of the cost, making premiums very affordable! We also offer a life insurance program to all employees, in addition to long-term and short-term disability coverage.
- Employee Support – Our Employee Assistance Program is free to employees and offers valuable resources to help with anything from financial advice to mental health counseling.
- Paid Time Off – Flexible and generous vacation policy with many company holidays.
- Booming Growth – Success is a team effort, and our continued growth far exceeds anything the industry has seen before. We offer bonuses to every employee each month that we meet or surpass our sales goals.
- Setting Industry Standards – We have a clear vision for the future of cannabis and use our size as a force for good in all areas of the business. For us that means giving back to non-profits monthly, setting purity and potency standards across the industry and creating a work environment that supports people of all backgrounds.